Sunday 17 March 2013

Want to contact me?

Since starting my blog I have had a few people asking me questions or leaving me messages which have been so amazing and inspiring. 
Therefore I have decided to set up an email and Twitter account for people to contact me.

For any private messages or questions you would like to ask me relating to Fibromyalgia, please email me on:

sareycfibro@gmail.com 

Or follow and tweet me on Twitter:

@SareyCFibro

I am hoping my Twitter page will be a place to communicate with people that follow and read my blog and to start a place where I can meet other sufferers of Fibromyalgia.

I am also thinking of starting a Facebook page, so that might be coming soon!




1 comment:

  1. Very Informative! This blog is great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much for sharing this!

    click here

    ReplyDelete